- When we analysed the biomechanics of batting especially the movements of sprinting, and shot execution. We identified many design opportunities; comfort, protection integration, staying in the correct place, extra protection - the hip was often exposed from playing pull shots, leg glances and back foot defence even sweep shots. Most players don't have both thighs protected especially the youth who play on bouncy artificial wickets and often are not well trained against short pitch deliveries. Old style thigh pads, in some areas of the lower body didn't protect at all. But worst they are uncomfortable, inhibited running and never stayed in place which often lead to the youth not using any protection at all and a constant need to re-adjustment the thigh guard as often as every over. And then there is the smell!!
- The outcome of an intensive 3-year development is the AERO Lower Body Protector, which we call StrippersTM. They deliver the key performance elements of better comfort, protection, speed, and durability for all batsmen in a unique and balanced way. Stripper design is an integrated system to protect both the thighs, around the inner groin, the lower abdomen, the hip-bone as well as the both upper thighs and part of the buttocks. Strippers are a Lower Body Protector rather than a simple thigh guard.
- Strippers use the best materials available - 3D moulded hi impact plastics, multiple layers and densities of EVA closed cell foam, hard wearing durable polyester elastics and functional anti bacterial polyester mesh.
- In combination with AERO's leg protection - which is also lightweight and 3D manufactured - the batsman can move in a more natural way The Strippers just snug fit to become part of you. This translates to feeling lighter on your feet and up to 9% faster between the wickets for the youth.
- Size : S, M , L , XL
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Whether you’re unsure about the size for yourself or you are a parent looking to buy their young cricketer the right sized equipment, this size guide will aid you. This guide was compiled by our experienced staff, who understand the need to be able to make informed decisions. Please note that this should be used as a guide only and measurements are approximate.