* The shape is pulled around a very thick, low edge, carefully profiled and pressed to create substantial bow and immense core strength down through the lower part of the blade.
* Ideal for batsmen who dominate on the front foot, the SLX is enormously powerful but comfortable and controlled with its precise, handmade balance and Salix signature pickup.
* contemporary semi-flat pressed face
* targeted pressing: rerunning through the driving area
* full back profile with minimal concaving
* concentration of wood through bat’s core
* core strength for a powerful bat
* edge shape following the back profile, with dominant, thick, low edges
* long, low bow
* lower driving area
* smooth, rounded toe
* slimmer semi-oval handle
* for hard hitting players, dominating on the front foot
* new pared back labels in ‘mercury’, sapphire and black
* senior SLX: 2,7 to 2,12 in Marque, Performance, Select and Alba
* junior SLX: Harrow to Four in Marque and Alba grades
* highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
* CNC free manufacturing, individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.