- Yorkshire County Cricket Club is by far the most successful county cricket club in history. Since the County Championship was constituted in 1890, Yorkshire has, in addition to one shared Championship, won it outright on 30 occasions and Yorkshire cricket supporters take great pride in the county's cricketing history. As well as the club's successes, there have been 42 Yorkshire players chosen as Wisden Cricketers of the Year. Many have been world-class cricketers such as Wilfred Rhodes, Len Hutton, Fred Trueman and Geoffrey Boycott, with distinguished England careers.
- Many thousands of Wisden pages have been filled with Yorkshire cricket, Yorkshire cricketers and Tests in Yorkshire. Wisden on Yorkshire is a fascinating journey mixing great matches, personalities, feats, controversies and unusual occurrences.
- Presenting the best Yorkshire info from the Almanack archives, Wisden on Yorkshire includes:
- Focus on the iconic Yorkshire players, such as Truman and Boycott
- Cricketers of the Year and Obituaries The County's history, highlighting significant years and extracts from reviews of those years Fascinating stories of both the highs and lows in the club's history colour plate section containing superb classic images Detailed records, match reports and scorecards.
- Standard - £6.35 (Monday to Friday) Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- International - £29.95 To over 120 countries, within 7 - 14 working days.
- Europe - £29.95 Delivery within 7 - 14 working days.
Please note: We cannot deliver on English public holidays or at specific times of day, unless otherwise stated.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please make sure that the items are returned in their original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return by post or courier within 14 days from the day your parcel arrives for a full refund via the original payment method. Or within 30 days, when we will refund you with an eVoucher to the value of your items.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.